Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thank You Lord for being a PRAYER answering God!  You alone are worthy of ALL of our praise.  Prayers have been answered and we have peace.  God always has a plan.  Might not be the one we thought it would be.... but HE has the master plan. 

So this morning... I am giving praise and thanksgiving. 



I refuse to get in the blame game.  It is not about blame or questions... it is about worship and praise. 


With that said, we are back on track.  ALL things work together for the GOOD of those that LOVE the LORD! :)  I am standing on His promises... and HIS word... the only sure foundation we have in this life.  Praise God.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Amen! SO happy that everything is resolved and back on track. I can't wait to see the end result! Looking forward to rejoicing with you as the plan unfolds! Love y'all!

Karen said...

Love you and thanks for your support!!! You are definitely a God sent friend. :)

Sherri said...

First time for me visiting your blog Karen. I'm going to add it to my list. Love the sign, I will PRAISE!

Karen said...

Sherri, so glad you visited. Yes... I will PRAISE too! :) Love, Karen