Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are we crazy????

Well, I am sure some would say that we are.  When I was in China I knew that I would be going back one more time to adopt.  When I left the US to go to China, I honestly thought that we were finished ... that our family was complete.  When I walked down the street of Guangzhou, it hit me that I would be back again.  I even told Connie, our guide, that I would see her again.  She hugged me and said, I knew I would.  When?  I don't know.  Am I sure that we will be doing this again?  As sure as I know my name is Karen.. yes, I am sure.

Are we crazy?  Maybe we are... but then again.. maybe we are just trying desperately to be in God's will, desperately trying to give another child a forever family, desperately trying to love like Jesus loves.... if that is crazy... yep, then I qualify.

3 comments:

Amy Rankin said...

Wish I could join you in your "craziness" but sadly we are going through tough times.
Hoping I can go crazy again some day!

Kristy said...

LOVE THIS!
We too, are concidered "crazy", but we are O.K. with that! Gods way is bigger and better than the "worlds"!
I am wondering how on earth I am going to walk out of the orphanage with only 2? I just don't think I can do it. Sigh! 11 kids are alot and I don't know how we would ever do more but...GOD! So follow His lead, and your heart!
Your pictures are adorable!
Blessings,
Kristy

Karen said...

If this is CRAZY, then I am guilty! We are going back. HE LEADETH ME! :)))))