Just wanted to say... I LOVE our new blog design. Desi, another adoptive mom who designs blogs, put a new picture and design up for me. I totally <3 it! :-) If you need a blog make-over, you will find her information on a button on the right side of my blog.. :-) Tell her that I sent you! :-)
Hope everyone has a blessed day. Song running through my head today that I want to share... it simply goes like this:
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
[Verse 1:]
Here I am
Here I stand
Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me
I give myself away
[Verse 2:]
Take my heart
Take my life
As a living sacrifice
All my dreams all my plans
Lord I place them in your hands
Less of me, Lord... more of you... everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment