skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Who am I...
Who am I? I have been thinking about this question for a while now. Not just "who am I" but ...
- who am I that God would choose as one of His own...
- who am I that God would choose to parent 2 wonderful biological children
- who am I that God would choose to parent 5 amazing children through the wonderful gift of adoption
- who am I that God would choose to be part of a beautiful step-daughter's life
- who am I that God would choose to adovocate for the children needing forever families, both in China and the US
- who am I that God would love more than life itself..
I am...
- a child of THE King of Kings
- a blessed mother of 8 beautiful children
- a daughter with the most awesome mom in the world
- a wife, a sister, a cousin, an aunt, a friend...
I am... chosen by Him to live my life as HE would have me live it. I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment