Monday, January 09, 2012

Well... I am back..

After taking a break from this blog for a while.. I am back.  I have decided to resurrect this blog and start sharing our day to day happenings with our friends.

Soooo... I will end this by saying... God has blessed us with two of the sweetest boys ever.  We could not have asked for a better fit for our family.  They are both love bugs and they have made life brighter just by being here.

I will blog more soon.  Very soon.  <3 you all... and glad to be back.

6 comments:

Amy Rankin said...

Yeah!
You are back!
Will love to follow along with your family's adventures!
:o)

Jolene said...

yay! Welcome back!

Karen said...

Thanks y'all... :-))) Look forward to sharing my family with you all... <3

Sandi in FL said...

Looking forward to being shared with! ;) ♥ you too!

Kristy said...

YAY! Think of you often and wonder how things are going.
We are waiting on TA now so are getting sooo close. I am sooo very ready to get her out of there!

You have my e-mail..if you get time and feel up to it share any helpful hints!

Blessings!
Kristy

Karen said...

Kristy,
Email me at LngRedRose1966@aol.com

Hugs, Karen